Philosphy and Comments
HYPNOSIS AN ADJUNCT TO WELLNESS
The purpose and intent of this particular approach to wellness is to be an adjunct to a patient’s wellbeing, and not an alternative.
The prognosis of a clients success in obtaining their goals can be greatly enhanced by tapping the internal abilities of the mind and the body.
- Hypnotherapy is an adjunct to an individual’s behavioral modification or healing regime.
- The therapist is a facilitator offering individuals opportunities for health and wholeness
- All healing is self healing
- There is an inseparable link between consciousness and health.
- All cells have cellular memory and the ability to return to their original imprinting and coding.
- Health and wholeness is being in harmony and balance with one’s environment
This form of Therapeutic Hypnosis uses only positive suggestions and instructions with non-intrusive releasing techniques.
To assist in facilitating an attitude of wellness within the patient, therefore promoting the healing process.
Assistance in eliminating blocks, phobias and resistance to medical procedures, thereby facilitating patient co-operation with medical treatment.
Assistance in the integration and acceptance of behavioral changes to physical limitations or loss.
EFFECTIVE ADJUNCTIVE TOOL
Pain reduction and management, Promotion of healing, Stress management, Anxiety release, Relief from depression, High blood pressure management, Insomnia, Weight management, Cessation of smoking, Sexual disfunction